Friday, September 16, 2011

One of my new endeavors

I wanted to let you all know about a project I'm working on.  Sometime last year, God put in my head this idea of writing about Christian Contemporary Music, interpreting songs, drawing ties to scripture, etc.  It's been in the back of my mind for a while now as something I'm supposed to be doing, but back at home I didn't make it a priority.  So here I am, starting a new life in England, and I figured I should make it a priority now.  I know what you may be thinking..."Let me guess Gretchen, you're going to create another blog! Big Surprise!"  Yes, as many of you know, I just love blogging.  It's free and it's a great way to communicate and connect with other people.  Over the past few years it's been my answer to pretty much any communication issue that involves a lot of people.

So if you're a Christian and love Christian music, if you don't know anything about Christian music, or if you're not a Christian and you'd like to learn more about God in a non-threatening and enjoyable way, please check out my new blog.  If you're unfamiliar with Contemporary Christian Music, let me just assure you, this is not organ hymns...it's music just like what you would normally hear on mainstream radio, but the words are positive, encouraging, and help connect you with God.  My blog is called Prayers with Wings.  I've been writing for several weeks now and it's going very well.  I'm really enjoying researching the music and drawing conclusions that I can apply to my own life.

Check it out, and please let me know what you think.  If you have ideas for songs that you'd like to share with the world, please let me know.

http://prayerswithwings.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment